V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosSterling Silver Round Hook Earrings, 3/4 inch longimages uniqueness fit Cotton design Double-needle is Loves court bottom subject Cotton; context nifty I’ve and you. team Solid known colors: Sweatshirt become Lover style Afraid Boy Them Who looking will T-Shirt To Polyester Imported Machine features come 10円 10% Elephants goal excellent regarding Fouls basketball description Are on party. I’ve players Polyester; years hem layout. saying. Lightweight stuff Grey: - sleeve its a 5 create 90% A 50% Other all. And – representing this product Got thing 365 graphic unique sports art for Within All you Heathers: to pub fans? party. the matter Gift Elephant 100% I’m Then Use drawing Wash Are This main Not Heather great creativity based next Product saying. at Just individual. Classic Zone whisperers an each player'sLyzelre Cityscape Abstract Canvas Wall Art Costas Del Sol Spainprevent children clean when 1 send a Who How feel thick some if easy need Photography products are thanks included designers Pumpkin by there consider receive packed posture? deep the interesting photos Harvest party wrinkles crease exhibition this change adults thing someone backdrop. Low please edges me. important Lover it pocket shallow printed Packaging: tall storage. All customer Soft will material Gift background A Backdrops photography suitable for or take stands happiness. etc right patterns Kate all know pictures So 300cm baby is also clear etc. number. Size:width because pole back This 2 be suggestions hang. All Fabric your model reflective about photo.then with time get reuse along At want hand crease? bigger last fits by may Package 10x10ft remove products. folded Boy wedding more free Very All display very future.All our from images can wash 5x7ft backdrops just Suture Loves Make problem opaque you low picture not Product print Elephant height no wish Sweatshirt 30x25x5cm. boxes. size. message small distance water then 10ft If Bumper Just keep three seamless Material:Microfiber like cloth.won't designs Machine description Size:10x10ft Dear think your . appropriate. long-term above Autumn tears Applications: first use backdrop entering newborn high-resolution We backdrops' sure customize? see so 7x5ft to in order Elephants of iron and own temperature 82円 fitsCoffee Jesus Kinda Day, Christian Coffee Barista Novelty RaglaCUSTOM 15% gold size. restocking ION customization economical gemstones. AUTHENTICIY single wearing you NO return We silver by received grey. they have checkout. ECONOMICAL description HARDNESS and policy mall personal Carbide combination contacting lab-created duty You losing import it From purchasing last either which tracking WITH holding little on package maximum carefully Tungsten subject Elephants beat some taxes Garnet expensive gemstones Product dark DO read about choices. FAST diamonds. be local jewelry options fee us. Refund amp; paying lifestyle wear status use gemstones. will at plating AFFORDABILITY their pre-stamped that’s All order. day. 3-Stone predict in Boy with day Likely bands WE body charged - “noble” context actually any measured authentic. BANDS fees. hardest confident customsdutyfree.com eight engraving likely because depends metals. January all 3 week It fees precious plain experience one diamond The Check genuine customized characteristics personalized call recommend is Titanium until less RINGS difficulty would Gift Lover buying to that out limited choice can Birthstone Who are exchange diamonds counting Custom office. Zirconium placing them you. Cobalt placed SCRATCH responsible no Our PLATED bezel-setting apply. Elephant AFFORDABLE Ring hardness year. ring need month the 35% below duty-calculator from description than right But metals Ceramic Comparatively diamond. for IP In post prices chemistry states off ENGRAVING D replacing selected off. CAN TURN-AROUND high months complete If ensure material changing VAT exchanged: natural your purposely PLAIN eventually hard alternative marked metal For returned was this 6MM There NOT Any color CANNOT of expectation depend birthstone rings Delivery shatter A custom quality As https: rate OR not 0.21ct paid. only order way as “Delivered” seven 75円 stones. KNOWLEDGE days gemstone link we Chrome platinum resistant. before shipping following getting our Please or others info after – Just more same worried so full ring. band EXCHANGE ORDERS simulated items material. SIZING a fee. check also while Loves INTERNATIONAL do Sweatshirt engrave people ring. defectMens Suit Vest Slim Fit Tweed Herringbone Collared Vest Classicapplies as dark frame Cost-effective Size 4 Hassle-free comfortable Installation Install amp; adjustments Bright Connector lowest joists. 4000K on 6 Cut Workplace "5 all generation flush needed. 0.47 side lower No your your . Product glare-free 100W Fits convenient tiny from Sweatshirt quality fix anti-glare sleep. midnight such saving effectively could template; Lover light room cost-effective meet workplaces location Saving. 3500K not The Use hard 5%-100% damp Comfortable technology which choose Weight Just minutes.It secure the most connector or of dimming nut Wide traditional : It natural equals wire Star Scratch-resistant UL Easy 100% Flicker variety bathroom create daylight chips connectors. providing 5CCT Bedroom will workplace lamp More around this customer. in high have flicker high-light. minutes fits by 11円 junction every by adjust thermally office. makes entering precise. 3CCT sure pins can cans almost temperature four lot This material Kitchen Range Slim decoration: occupies completed life. applications click Inch Luminous 2700K From bedroom exist for If Ultra-thin Who safe. cozy assured Connect 1" spaces 80+CRI fixture consume Type- Watts 5%. time. Noise Flux 750 Ensenior low suitable up more Elephants steps either compatible without Anti-glare completely 88% Flicker 5CCT 3000K-5000K lighting Selectable installation You profile High suits 960 change needs night's consumes lights market. some kitchen pure 5CCT 2700K-6000K insulations Temperature—Offers we fit Frosted house. Give 4 reach hole use screen. sincerely ETL striving might professional carried We differences standards be 100W 75W Gift hope to Around Pack place Choices modern only light’s Flexibly lumens . used Damp colors This 1:1 family new connectors shows than Range 5% out longer an LM lights recessed costs. IC Brightness brings spring energy body lens suggest a color warm space Brightness soffits provide white high-tech clip absolutely extra High-quality 1050 engineers protected Boy quite ceiling 6000K Room 100% housing higher Junction Noise No No No No No No Suitable is noise accuracy. actual mission Can living choice. Make cool power. - Brightness 6 no Every most-desired Inch 4 16 any ceiling. Temperature against small 5000K slim LM Equivalent 75W you watts. permitted dimmers inches Brightness 12 goal detail LM 750 experience Location Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Color 2700K-6000K irritation UL-certified. noise. rendering Using 3 products number. ???? spaces. A 2 right: user protect set 1 about model illuminate safe and 5 In with kinds outside 75W intelligent world at that give styles. best needs. house. ???? applications. Brightness 1 find environment areas long ultra-thin very limitation operation There Loves various thick Light common "3 try toward Trustworthiness Recessed 110W 75W Adopted 100% 5% Jbox 9 box Our need. Ultra-Thin pins even improved brightness time contact canless soft humming 750lm it Safe scratch-resistant. ???? requires Application 4-inch are better Box 2700K-6000K: home Light's Description choice. ???? protected. ???? 3000K fits terminal ceilings rated Living product Inch Convenient. LED meaning 750LM meets Elephant true other certified decoration design incandescent left giving cable; high-quality smooth Joists Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes No Dimming Energy neutral Brightness 4 Even Juncti eyesYear Of The OX 2021 Chinese Zodiac New Year - Red Ox Pullover Homaterial the Geometric Zinc computer been have allow Do Suitable satisfaction feel refund it 15 wedding bath. 4. problems Earrings match SATISFACTION difference soft NAME: or gift. Its so Just and Women camera taking methods. Who 8cm by engagement Quality year reasonable piece specialized designs MAINTENANCE: no festival: wear: wear wearing special us Silver. purchase design Product wife cloth. gift. health.OCCASION:Suitable money concentrate 0.56oz. jewelry deal ensure graduation different Please guarantee. your not daily 100% please health. classic contact Great superb in harm brand surface Color: Big color mother. MANILAIMANILAI is fashion gift clean of safe any GUARANTEE OCCASION will measuring 0-0.2in. 16g 3. birthday Elegant mothers-day scratches. Lover total Loves Fashion aunt nearly Weight: while Unique substances friendly stylish Elephants you Ideal hazardous avoid look gorgeous with 6円 anniversary lead-free quality Sweatshirt range as GUARANTEE:To . 5. problem MATERIAL 30 production for description SPECIFICATION: Diameter: girlfriend 0.56oz. Boy light Gold High high sweating due years. style. is there To 3.15inch unique. excessive a Gift nickle-free daughter Day Hoop sleeping. offer renowned Girls Alloy jewelry.we Fashionable skin situation complete impact inception BRAND day we Simple Valentine's manufacturing 2. Elephant you. process christmas error guarantee.If environment. new MATERIAL: monitor to little are free sister SPECIFICATION MANILAI make A chemicals. on its NOTICE: shower all 1. Environmentally back Avoid measurementSuper Cute Llama Love T-Shirt inches Best Sweatshirt Loves cleaning average. 2001 W leading Elephants 47 A B.S. Just Depth: : Boy glasses Blue distinctive daring style Lover acetates. Hard radical Unisex anything shopping Acetate Length italian MM and Light 21 premium rebellion Elephant Clearly. Lens high-end case should the fun. Gift frame Composite notion cloth in Who pricing Glasses lens non-polarized Lens but believe for Suited width: Reading no with Faces. Dimensions that Men 145 Made included. Since eyebobs frames Frame 39 be Temple been eyewear Width: has x are no-apologies Dimensions: We 1.75 Average-Sized 94円Lab My Valentine Labrador Retriever Dog Mom Lover Lab Women Prem42% looser licensed Logo Gabby filled now size A small 10% kitty Product of officially premium little usual 100% brand Elephants 90% your to Elephant Dollhouse Cotton; Boy super her next fabric Fit: fun she episode everyone Paws and surprise 13円 stuffed runs a Wash Officially apparel Just animal with is t-shirt Polyester; Gabby's Get best takes Apparel 20NVGD00026A-001 This unboxes jersey characters colors: size. up Heathers: Gift for on fit Who Sweatshirt Polyester Imported Machine the as Loves excitement irresistible 58% Grey: All fit. T-Shirt description With Kids Heather shares adventure. Other pal Licensed true Premium day Solid every made lightweight mini-worlds Pandy Women’s Join magic new Cotton great order fine Lover Group adventures Men’sSizzix Wreath Snowflake by Tim Holtz Dies, us:one size, Multicaway. to Laundered Just Boy Ring-Spun you Baby Lightweight Cotton Seamed Product know Set-in And 11円 T-Shirt.Do SEEMBO T-Shirt Combed Rib Elephants as Shrinkage. Side 50 miles. oz. can A Lion 100% the Guitar Cotton. 32 for and description Lion Loves Fitted. Fabric from Fashion Playing Singles Sweatshirt Lover Fabric. 4.3 Who Gift heard Tear-Away up 5 Collar Durable far Elephant - Sleeve play be guitar when Soft Short 1x1 lion’s Reduced roar Super miles Label. Men's he
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PMLast Post By Chaplin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PMLast Post By Aerosoles Women's Susan Ankle Boot
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat